A spindle-shaped ball was rolling down the slope with two walls on its either side, which gave birth to the concept of the piece. The ball goes down the slope little by little, hitting the walls and playing beautiful music.
A special black dyeing process is applied to the stainless-steel parts of the Black. The black dyeing process is very rare and is done using a special technique. Unlike painting or plating, this process gives each product its own unique appearance and allows you to enjoy its subtle changes.
The wood of the Black is made of walnut. The thickness of our pure walnut is extremely rare. The wood is carefully crafted by Tsubamesanjo's woodworkers using this precious wood.
Metal : Stainless Steel 304
Wood : Walnut
Size : W330×D60×H60mm (W13"×L2 3/8"×H2 3/8)
Weight : 1200g (42 1/3oz)
- Please use this product on a horizontal and flat place. Even a slight tilt can affect movement and sound.
- This product can be disassembled metal parts and woodworking parts separately. Some parts require different surface treatments on the front and back, so be careful when assembling.
- Metal black-dyed products are not the same finish due to the nature of the processing, and it changes with time.
- Since natural wood is used, the grain and color are different.
- This product is very delicate. Dropping or hitting this product may cause damage.
- Do not use or leave this product in a hot place such as near a fire, a stove, in direct sunlight, or in a car under the hot sun.
- If this product gets wet, immediately wipe off the moisture with a soft cloth.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.