A bead of a Japanese abacus rolling down contiguous bars of equal thickness, which gave birth to the concept of the piece. The bead with two hands waddles and moves down the bars little by little.
The stainless-steel part of the Silver is elegantly polished to reduce lustre. All polishing processes are done by hand and you can feel the high level of skill of Tsubamesanjo's artisans.
The wood of the Silver is made from hard maple. You can enjoy the beautiful white grain of its wood texture.
Metal : Stainless Steel 304
Wood : Hard Maple
Size : W330×D40×H60mm (W13"×L1 5/8"×H2 3/8)
Weight : 600g (24 1/3oz)
- Please use this product on a horizontal and flat place. Even a slight tilt can affect movement and sound.
- This product can be disassembled metal parts and woodworking parts separately. Some parts require different surface treatments on the front and back, so be careful when assembling.
- Metal black-dyed products are not the same finish due to the nature of the processing, and it changes with time.
- Since natural wood is used, the grain and color are different.
- This product is very delicate. Dropping or hitting this product may cause damage.
- Do not use or leave this product in a hot place such as near a fire, a stove, in direct sunlight, or in a car under the hot sun.
- If this product gets wet, immediately wipe off the moisture with a soft cloth.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.