December 2021 New series sales start.
Now accepting reservations.
Scheduled to be shipped from December onwards.
A bead of a Japanese abacus rolling down contiguous bars of equal thickness, which gave birth to the concept of the piece. The bead with two hands waddles and moves down the bars little by little.
Metal : Stainless Steel 304
Wood : Birch
Size : W310×D40×H50mm (W12 1/5"×L1 3/5"×H2")
Weight : 540g (19oz)
- Please use this product on a horizontal and flat place. Even a slight tilt can affect movement and sound.
- This product can be disassembled metal parts and woodworking parts separately. Some parts require different surface treatments on the front and back, so be careful when assembling.
- Since natural wood is used, the grain and color are different.
- This wood is painted. There are individual differences in the shade of painted wood.
- This product is very delicate. Dropping or hitting this product may cause damage.
- Do not use or leave this product in a hot place such as near a fire, a stove, in direct sunlight, or in a car under the hot sun.
- If this product gets wet, immediately wipe off the moisture with a soft cloth.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.